Need not learn TA or FA to tell whether this is a good counter!

. Thursday
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


A investor who are not well trained in technical analysis or fundamental analysis feel that it is complicated to analysis stock.

But there is actually a very easy way to tell whether this counter is good for long term investment.

We have plotted monthly charts of 3 different counters that our readers are vested on.

Without any fundamental balance sheet, technical resistance or indicators, please tell us which is a good counter?

Does it looks obvious to you? 

Hope it gives you the hints on what stocks to buy in this pullback! Good luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog while searching for global financial news. I'm new to stock market. So your blog is quite an easy read. Based on the chart, are you implying Biosensors good buy? and should avoid CapMallAsia?

I know this is quite a stupid question but I guess no harm confirming my guess. :-)

keep up the good blog!

-Anon

Dou said...

Oh that not a stupid question and actually I expect ppl to ask that. No, I am not trying to say biosensor is good but these are for education purpose only

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dou.

I will take your blog as one of my education tools.

:-)

-Anon

Dou said...

Hi Anon

Do come often and ask questions. I will try to ans if i know the ans. We are all here to learn hee

Anonymous said...

You're not the Anon I used to know at another defunct blog are you? I've been searching for her for years. No, guess I got the wrong person, sorry

Related Posts with Thumbnails